Major industrial and services companies already trust us
OCYO Consulting guides and supports its customers, across different sectors on a worldwide scale, in their international development, restructuring and/or redeployment projects.
Some examples of typical projects
Some examples of projects carried out for our customers:
- Clients confidence recovery then entry barriers to low cost competition
- Root cause analysis
- Kaizen workshop
- Assess levers at site, business and regional levels
- Coaching of project leaders
- Performance monitoring
- Implementation of a coordination approach at Group level (20 plants involved)
- On Time In Full improved by 20%-30%
- Stocks reduced by 30 %
- Economic cycle agility and anticipation
- Clients / suppliers commitment optimization
- Assessment of business stakes
- Design of target S&OP model from demand forecast to sales allocation
- Governance definition and setup
- IT tool choice and implementation
- Improvement of margin by 5%
- Stocks reduced by 20%
- Operations overall efficiency during the activity ramp up
- Definition of a maintenance policy by equipment
- Implementation of a logistic approach on spare parts
- Inbound transportation strategy
- Speed-up of intervention cycle
- Stocks reduced by 25%
- Overall equipment efficiency increased by 10%
- Export market trend with more demanding cost / time objectives
- Diagnosis on a pilot project
- Process re-engineering: offer, design, sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, installation and commissioning
- Reshape of the organization
- Deployment of a project and product referential
- Cycle reduced by 30%
- Costs reduced by 20%
- Steering improvement in a worldwide company
- Planning diagnosis, ambition and architecture
- Selection and implementation of an innovative technology on a pilot
- Worldwide deployment
- Business development by 5%
- Working capital reduction by 15%
- Introduction of supply chain pillar in a global excellence initiative
- Supply chain split into key domains (supplier quality, lean layout, operations planning, transportation scheme…)
- Set up of an auto-assessment grid
- Deployment of best practices
- Set up of a continuous improvement cell
- Stocks reduced by 25%
- Costs cut by 10 to 30% depending on topics
- Gate to gate visibility to reduce turn around time
- Definition of requirements on tracking between customers, suppliers and production departments
- Functional, technical and organizational design
- Choice of target system for tracking
- Project deployment organization and control
- Components loss decreased by 60%
- Repair cycle decreased by 30%
- Replacement of several dedicated warehouses by a brand new multi-purpose warehouse
- Rationalization of sectorial offers of the logistics provider
- Warehouse process re-engineering and definition of the new referential
- Definition of an IS portfolio matching the new processes
- Support for the transfer of customer activities to the logistics provider and the definition of the new referential (process / IS)
- Coverage increased by 20%
- IT stock streamlined by 40%
- Productivity increased by 20%
- Cost rationalization through an industrial approach
- Value stream mapping from car return to new rental
- Root cause analysis and impact assessment
- Action plan definition including flow redesign
- Activities new schedule and work reorganization
- Implementation ramp up
- Costs cut by 10%
Platform with our customers testimonial
"…In a challenging international context, I greatly appreciated the utmost commitment of the consultants and their management, on a project where schedule and budget are highly constrained…" read more
"In the context of the kick-off of a new PLM program in 2010, I immediately thought to gather once again the team which had contributed to the success of a similar project 10 years ago.
I had the pleasure to find again the consulting and functional expertise brought by the OCYO team. They shared with me their knowledge and practical experience on project management, process reengineering and change management, from program framing to implementation.”
In a challenging international context, I greatly appreciated the utmost commitment of the consultants and their management, on a project where schedule and budget are highly constrained.
The team integrated itself easily with multidisciplinary operational teams, bringing its extensive experience and added-value. Beyond their functional and operational expertise, OCYO team members have brought a surge of dynamism and energy to create a work-friendly and motivating environment.
It also want to underline the essential role hold held by OCYO management who, through constant coaching and continuous presence, has been able to insure continuity and knowledge transfer between consultants and operational resources."
Serge Narbeburu | Program Manager
"…We greatly appreciated the proactive force of the team, constantly bringing new proposals to help us move beyond our current practices, all the while mobilizing the entire organization from top management down to the field…" read more
"Areva Niger is structured in several companies, including 3 mines : 2 in activity for several dozen of years (Somair and Cominak), and one in development with increasing charge planned on many years (Imouraren). At nominal level Imouraren should provide twice the capacity of Cominak and Somair.
To optimize the activity of mines currently in production and secure the increasing workload of the new mine, we decided to reshape our door to door logistics, from the shipment of supplies to ore delivery in processing plants.
To take up this challenge, we decided to work with a consulting company. OCYO Consulting was selected for its expertise, its experience and its ability to put logistics at the service of operations in a demanding environment.
We greatly appreciated the proactive force of the team, constantly bringing new proposals to help us move beyond our current practices, all the while mobilizing the entire organization from top management down to the field. This project have allowed to introduce several innovations to cross a performance threshold.
The target processes envisioned were validated by all the mines. It is currently in deployment at Cominak, and will be starting soon at Somair. We had the pleasure to observe the increasing empowerment of the team. Road to excellence is now open."
Michel Capobianco | General Director at Cominak
Nicolas Maes | Operations Director for Mines
François Peignes | Logistics Director
"...We carried out the implementation in a very pragmatic way, expanding the scope between two S&OP meetings..." read more
"Within Alstom, our activity consists in designing, realizing and supporting control systems in power plant. In order to meet clients expectations, the company has to manage anticipation decisions on critical resources whereas to keep under control working capital. In this respect, we have decided to set up a genuine Sales & Operations Planning.
We chose OCYO to support us given they own a speed up core model, tool and approach but also the have a strong experience in the supply chain of project driven industry.
We carried out the implementation in a very pragmatic way, expanding the scope between two S&OP meetings. We were able to run a first S&OP on a major region only after 2 months. After a few cycles, we are fully autonomous. They are still some improvements ahead. But we succeed in introducing a radical mind change in a project driven culture."
Olivier Flauto | SOP Planner
Emmanuel Bontemps | Supply Chain VP
"...They provided a valuable clarity on a topic which is not always well-understood, finely structured and simply explained..." read more
"We decided to work with OCYO Consulting due to their strong supply chain experience, their collaboration vision and their IT background.
As a global company with many B2B integration points, digital collaboration is an important business lever for Schneider Electric. We launched a study to set the strategic ambition and the roadmap to make it happen.
OCYO provided a valuable clarity on a topic which is not always well-understood, finely structured and simply explained. We are now on the way to succeed the implementation."
François Martin-Festa | Supply Chain VP
Philippe Azoulay | Enterprise Supply Chain Systems VP
"…OCYO turned out to be a committed, reliable and skilled partner, with a delivery date close to the objective…" read more
"Alstom Transport designs, manufactures and sells innovative solutions in the rail transport sector. Within this context, the company relies on a wide network of partners who are entrusted to deliver services, systems and components. With more than 6000 components on average to build a train, the company faces a huge challenge in anticipating, managing and securing deliveries. In order to do so, the company have decided to acquire a new model of material planning shared with its suppliers.
OCYO was chosen to lead a pilot, because of their expertise in planning, their experience in industrial affair and their knowledge of the selected technology.
We faced many difficulties, knowing the long-term ambition is to build the foundations of the “end-to-end” planning, from suppliers to customers, even if the first step focuses on collaborating with suppliers. OCYO turned out to be a committed, reliable and skilled partner, overcoming difficulties, with a delivery date close to the objective. Furthermore, their positive attitude positioned towards improvement develops a trusting relationship with the business. To date, the system is under deployment with a favorable feedback."
Jerome Leglinel | Supply Chain Development Manager
Gérard Camus | Supply Chain Development Director
Anne Gandon | IS Project Manager
Cédric Livon | IS Project Director
You are looking for a consulting firm specialized in piloting, performance and transformation of the operations chain.
Whatever the preoccupation you may have (business diagnosis, performance benchmark, breakthrough innovation, continuous improvement, skill improvement...), do not hesitate to consult us to appreciate the vision of a top consulting firm.
Post your consultation to: email@example.com